I’m Thom and I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my loving wife, amazing daughter, and our two pups.
Hey there, I'm Thom Crowe. A little about me, I was ordained a deacon in the Orthodox Church before joining the Anglican tradition, work in tech marketing, am a dad to a sweet little girl and husband to a great wife who runs the Made Shop here in Tulsa.
I’m an avid reader, beer aficionado, lover of theology and history, and aspiring coffee snob. We have a pretty happy life.
Still reading? Well, here are some other random tidbits:
- • My favorite bands are Jimmy Eat World & The Cure
- • I love fantasy books and movies (I’m kinda obsessed with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Westeros)
- • If I lived in one of those fantasy worlds, I would be a human (TLOR), live in Ravenclaw (HP), and be a Baratheon (ASOIF)
- • My three favorite books are: The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky, Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace & The Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- • I’m one of the only people I know who loves Mr. Pibb
- • I have an unhealthy obsession with Christmas
- • I absolutely love to cook
- • I have studied English, Political Science & Theology in college/post-grad
- • I have seen every episode of The Simpsons and Family Guy at least once
- • I can recite most of Monty Python’s Quest for the Holy Grail
- • My favorite dinosaur is the Triceratops
- • I love Middle Eastern and Indian food